Thank you so much Tien for this award. My first thought was, I never win anything, my second thought was a visual of me in a evening gown teary eyed thanking the committee (i.e. Tien) for this award.
In my award speech I may (or may not) include the following seven random (
possibly likely inane) facts about me:
- I love to cook, and that inspired me to apply to Johnson and Wales to study Culinary Arts. I was accepted, but decided not to go when I saw the tuition costs.
- I can say cheese in five languages: fromage (French), queso (Spanish), chiizu (Japanse, this one is my favorite), and of course cheese (English).
- I always dream of traveling, but have yet gotten around to it (this is one thing that really annoys me about myself). But it’s part of the reason I wanted to study Software, so I can work from any location. I am still trying to figure out how to do it…it will happen…
- I am a huge jazz fan (as well as many other styles of music, my iPod has a developed a personality disorder, may be part of the reason for our break-up) but when I was 11 I really didn’t get it. I thought it was weird, it wasn’t till high school that I really got it. Ah the perks of maturing.
- I am double jointed, but only in my arms. I hadn’t noticed till I freaked someone out when I stretched out my arms as they went all the way around.
- My hair was blue-black as a kid on the East Coast, but now is a dark sienna brownish black as an adult on the West Coast.
- I am an Anime/J-dorama/K-dorama fan, not every series is gold, but I do find some of them quite entertaining. I am also a huge Justified fan (it’s just such a good storyline), just because I was thinking of TV shows I watch.
After I give my speech in my oh so lovely gown, mascara slightly smudged to look smoky but not so much that I have that raccoon look (it’s one of those fuzzy dream sequences remember), I realize that there are rules one must follow when receiving this award. So here are the three rules:
- Thank the person who awarded it to you as well as accept the award (check)
- List seven random [sic] things about yourself (check)
- Pass it on to 15 new blogs which you love and recently found and notify them of their award. (not a full check)
And without further ado here are the award winners in no particular order:
- Liz and Chelsea over at Cookiebytes
- Lady Noble Design
- Random Thoughts Through Midlife
- Gnostecism Vision
- Life Comes Around
- Bill Davis’ Words
- The Polishaholic
I know I am five short of my fifteen, but I was sort of scrambling to find really good blogs to award, which isn’t to say there are not out there but I have my excuses and here they come. It’s hard because four blogs which would have been on my list to award have already received it (Tien, Mindy, Vix, Maggie). I don’t really want to stress out just looking for new blogs, I think it’s supposed to be a fun experience. So I do hope that these ten wonderful blogger (it’s actually eleven bloggers since Liz and Chelsea both work on Cookiebytes) accept their awards. So I am off to notify them now. Thanks again Tien. 🙂