My wonderful friend Skyraftwanderer, to whom I thank very much for this honor, has been kind enough to award me with the Liebster Blog ♥. It’s the first time I’ve heard of this award, but it sounds really cool. As my friend mentioned in his post, liebster is German and translates to the English word dearest. The idea of holding a blog in the dearest regards sounds so wonderful to me. Now there are a few rules, but I think they are similar to most other blog award rules. The award is meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Thank the donor and link back to their blog
- Publicize your top five picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Encourage the people who receive it to list their five favorites.
Pretty simple, right? So here is a list of five wonderful blogs (I am not sure they have under 200) and if you are not included, it doesn’t mean I don’t love you, because I do, I really do love you!!!
- Dragoneystory.wordpress.com, I’ve been meaning to ask you Andy, what does that mean?
Sometimes the passing on of the awards is not high on the to-do list. That’s OK, I know what that is like. I am just coming down from Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday mania. It’s been a hectic stressful and oh good gravy emotional sort of weekend. And you know the emotional part had a lot of credit card action to it. Sigh…